Yusel 3-Ply Pleated Face Mask, Adult, One Size, 48 Boxes of 50 masks each.
- FDA Registered, CE ISO 9001, Latex Free. Made in Turkey
- Non-surgical masks come in packs of 50, which is ideal for daily use.
- A convenient alternative to cotton face coverings.
- 3 layers of soft non-woven fabric (polypropylene) making it breathable and comfortable to use every day.
- These disposable face masks have elastic ear loops to easily fit all sizes and stay securely on your face.
- Metal nose clip on top of mask for snug fit across the nose.
- For adult use at home, office, outside, workplace, travel, etc.
- Simple to Use – Wash hands thoroughly prior to mask application. Wrap ear loops around both ears. Press nose bridge to provide a tight seal at the bridge of the nose and pull the bottom to below the chin.
- No Returns
- WARNING: THIS MASK IS NOT A RESPIRATOR OR A SURGICAL MASK. It is NOT FDA cleared or NIOSH approved and it may or may not meet fluid barrier or filtration efficiency levels. It is recommended for use only by the general public. It is NOT recommended for use in: (1) any surgical setting or where exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected (2) a clinical setting where there is an infection risk through inhalation exposure or (3) the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. This product does NOT eliminate the risk of contracting any disease, infection or virus.
- Facemasks are intended for single usage. Reuse of facemasks is not generally recommended and is impacted by a number of variables, including the type and shape of the materials, straps, seals, bands, etc. The decision to permit extended use or limited reuse facemasks, or considerations with respect to cleaning or decontamination of facemasks should be made in consultation with federal, state, and local public health recommendations and in consultation with occupational health and/or infection control professionals. See Facemasks, CDC, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/ppe-strategy/face-masks.html (last updated June 28, 2020).]