Because of the extremely contagious nature and worldwide health emergency, SARS-CoV-2 has been nominated as a pandemic by the WHO (World Health Organization) and remains to have devastating influences on health care systems and the world economy including the United States. To efficiently fight against the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, regular examination and detection of both clinical and asymptomatic COVID-19 cases are crucial.
As an intentional point-of-care (POC) specified test with a 10 minute processing time, CareStart COVID-19 Antigen Test makes the available efficient screening of COVID-19 infection on a large scale.
Nasopharyngeal Swab Sample Collection Procedure with CareStart COVID-19 Antigen Test
- Process the test sample immediately after collection.
- Use only provided or recommended nasopharyngeal swab for specimen collection.
- Collect the specimen wearing safety gloves to avoid contamination.
- Do not touch the tip (specimen collection area) of the swab.
- Collect samples as soon as possible after the onset of symptoms.